Sunday 13 April 2008

Bears & Chairs


I'm back in Edinburgh after spending a lovely three weeks at home in Devon. I'm keen to get back to work. There's tonnes to be getting on with the most exciting being TWO books that i'm working on. One is top secret but the other is a short fiction/illustration experiment that Jez and I have been working on as part of our Sing Statistics guise. Its been a long time coming but now it's finally coming together I'm very excited. See some images from the book on my site. (The above image is totally unrelated by the way, I did it a while back)


I just framed up this lovely letterpress print that I got from Dutch Door Press a few weeks back. Hurrah! There are some amazing paintings of very boring things on Holly Farrell's site. I'm quite fond of this chair.

No comments: