Sunday 10 January 2010

Animal friends!


So this past week I've been fixing up my portfolios. Filling in gaps and getting rid of old work. I've split my stuff (mainly for the ease of showing it to clients) into a portfolio for editorial work (the kind of stuff on my Eastwing page) and one for children's illustration (I also have a separate folder of personal/degree work that is the kind of stuff you see on my site). Anyway I've done a tonne of new stuff for both; some of which I'll be posting over the next few days. Above are some animals for my Children's portfolio. Animals are always fun to draw.

7 comments:

Jane O Sullivan said...

hi lizzie ...you are a great inspiration , I love your work and thanks for it :)
I have to get my drawings all together and seeing how well you do it makes me want to get more whizzed up :)

Anonymous said...

These animals are really compelling and absolutely adorable. I especially like the cat (of course), but the others are very cute too!

Anonymous said...

These animals are great!

CARLADALY said...

This is a lovely piece. I really like it.

Miles Hart said...

i want to give the bear a hug!

I like paints said...

these are lovely!!!sooo cute :)

carlos said...

I love the way they have so much character.