Thursday 25 June 2009

LONDONS!


I'm off to London tomorrow to see friends and also attend D&AD at National Hall, Olympia (Kensington). If you're in the area tues/wednesday come and say hello. I'll be looking slightly bewildered and clutching my portfolio.

Above is a photo of my degree show (which came down yesterday). There are more on my flickr if you want a nose through.

I'll be back on track with blogging very soon. Its been the most chaotic couple of months but I'm imagining its about to get pretty quiet once graduation is out of the way.


4 comments:

francisca said...

hi! just found your blog and i really like it!!

Jill Calder said...

hope London was good fun and a few contacts made!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are tangled up in brilliance and enjoying the summer light.

Rae Duncan said...

your show was brilliant. I love your work very much :)