Sunday 6 September 2009

What I Wore Today


Last week illustration star (and pug authority) Gemma Correll started a flickr group based on the tried and tested Wardrobe Remix idea BUT with one important difference. All submissions MUST be drawings. Needless to say plenty of people have joined eager to share their sartorial choices without the stress of posting photos of themselves (myself included). Here is my drawing for today and here are all my drawings thus far. Check out the group to see all manner of exciting wardrobe doodles and join in! Its good fun and a great way to get a wee bit of drawing done everyday. Perfect.

7 comments:

Victoria Stitch said...

i love all the details you've got in this drawing!

naa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
naa said...

I like your style and all your drawings on this theme are great!

Lizzy Stewart said...

thankyou victoria! thankyou naa!

Janis said...

How fun, I might give this a go, though I am enjoying your artwork very much at the moment :)

(p.s. love your name suggestion)

Lizzy Stewart said...

janis you should definitely give it a go! I imagine your drawings would be lovely!

Francesca said...

oh my goodness. i have to join that flickr group, what fun! beautiful work. can't remember how i found you (always the way) but via a long series of links!