Thursday 20 January 2011

General Interest


Some things that have peaked my interest of late. Firstly the Tree Museum in Switzerland. Designed by landscape architect Enzo Enea the museum displays 2,000 species of tree, many against walls of sandstone. Doesn't it look beautiful? Like something out of a surreal film. 

Lauren Dukoff takes wonderful photos, mostly of musicians. I am totally drawn in by this image of Devendra Banhart. Partially due to the fact that Mr Banhart is unfathomably attractive.


Trawling the archives of OMG That Dress! for incredible period/folk costumes and forever mourning the fact that such attire is no longer in vogue! Sigh.

For the time being I only have a couple more Living Things Books left in my shop.

5 comments:

Lindsay Grime said...

Ah indeed... I wish that it were, I would definitely wear that dress!

Lily said...

The tree museum is such a nice idea!

Live an ArtLife said...

very inspiring....

erfelinda noorkhaista said...

those three things are awesome :)

[sen.siˈʝes] said...

how lovely the tree museum!