Friday 7 January 2011

January (drawing) sale!

New year equals clear-out. Yesterday I took on the mammoth task of streamlining my wardrobe and today I'm dealing with the piles of drawings taking over my studio. Most of these are the original pencil drawings from my Living Things book with a couple of exceptions. As per usual if you are interested in buying a drawing then drop me an email at lizzy (at) abouttoday.co.uk and let me know where you are so I can calculate postage. I'm afraid I can only accept payment via paypal at this time.

 Deer- £13

 Wolf town-SOLD

 Washing Line-SOLD

 Tattoos- £18

 Bear Head- SOLD

 Deer Town- £14

 Tess- SOLD

Cossack Souslik- £18

6 comments:

Ella Preuss said...

Love them all. You have an amazing talent!

Ben Perkins said...

Love these! I really like your style.

Paz López said...

They're beautiful... I'm really tempted!

Après Ski said...

All of them are beautiful!
Congratulations for your nice work!

Sherman said...

I love these sketches! Great talent! You're blessed!
Sherman Unkefer

Julie Pinzur said...

Your drawings have so much character. :-)