Thursday 21 April 2011

Neglected Bits and Bobs

Here's a quick round up of stuff that I've managed to fail to post about.....


Firstly! Last year I did the illustration for this bookcover. It was super fun to do (thanks to art direction Miriam Rosenbloom for that) and apparently, according to my Grandad, the book is nay bad! Full map illustration here.

Last month I did a poster for a special screening of Richard Ayoade's wonderful film Submarine. Thanks to the rather nice folk at LOCO for getting my drawing printed up all nice and for letting me tag along to the screening. Apparently there are still a few of these floating around and you can buy them directly from Loco by emailing them using the link on their site.



Finally here's a pretty wee easter egg for the holiday weekend! Hope you have a nice bank holiday folks (- spare a thought for the self-employed for whom bank holidays off are but dream!)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

love that poster! can't wait to see movie. have you seen it? beautiful soundtrack, but of course, it's alex turner :)

Quaint Fancies said...

Gosh, you are just too good. Love them all. I envy your skills.

mydeerfriend said...

I have been admiring that poster on your Flickr page...beautiful in all its simplicity!

Irene said...

the poster is really lovely. happy easter!

grossomodo said...

HI! Today I´ve recived the print that I bought you on etsy is beautiful! thank you!

Jenny Cox said...

Loving the Easter egg print, would really like to see more like this :-)

Charlotte Maher said...

I think I'm going to buy a print of the poster, I can't stop looking at it!

Charlotte Maher said...

I'm going to buy a print of your poster, I can't stop looking at it :)