Monday 12 March 2012

Pick Me Up 2012


News! In just over a week I will be taking part in this year's Pick Me Up exhibition at Somerset house alongside my spectacular Many Hands cohorts. We will be filling a room with prints and products for you to browse and maybe buy as well as running some small workshops and demonstrations during our stay. I'll have new prints and a new book and some other smaller products too. I'll do a post next week to show you all my new stuff once its all finished. If you're in London Pick Me Up is well worth a visit and there are some amazing folk taking part this year. On the 27th I'll be doing a wee zine workshop so pop by then if you fancy scribbling some pictures with me.



In the meantime I'm closing my shop from Friday as I won't have time to package and post orders whilst I'm doing the show. I'll reopen at the start of April so if you want anything this month act now!

6 comments:

naa said...

I am looking forward to see your new projects, good luck with the exhibition! I ordered your Solo vol. 2 zine the same day you put it in your shop but I still haven't receive it. I don't know if should be worried or am I just impatient? :)

Lizzy Stewart said...

it's coming! the zines were posted in batches to save my sanity so some are taking longer to arrive than others.

naa said...

ok, so I'm impatient.. :)) but this time in a good way. thank you*

Annelin Fagernes said...

Congrats, thats great news! Looking forward to seeing your work there!

Liz King said...

Hi I saw your lovely work at the Pick me up Gallery. Really beautiful xxx

Amelia Edmonston said...

I saw your work here and loved your style! I've just found a piece of paper which had your name written on and you are finally on my blog.. it was a long time coming!