Friday 14 March 2008


The other week I got a very lovely message from Caroline Gaedechens about my work. This was especially nice to recieve as I've admired her work for a while now. On top of her website she also has a great etsy shop where you can pick up lovely prints, original paintings and som amazingly lovely handmade gluhe monsters.

I have a love/hate relationship with street style blogs in that mainly I love them but i hate the fact that as a lowly student I can rarely afford to buy new clothes (alas I am yet to master that fine art of charity shop shopping). Anyway I stumbled across one (now seems sadly defunct) that was based in Edinburgh. Nice to see some familiar faces from around the city on there as well as spotting on of my posters in the background!

Finally. The ever amazing Maxwell Loren Holyoke Hirsche has some new images on his site. I love his work so much it hurts. Wow.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, thanks for writing about me.
i also love maxwell loren holyoke hirschs work (and his name :)