Tuesday 16 December 2008

Christmas Joy!


After a not so enjoyable nine hour train journey I'm back home in the South West for Christmas
. Its really wet and cold (colder than Scotland!) but its nice to be home and I'm very much looking forward to some festive-ness. I'm smug in the knowledge that I've done all my Christmas shopping (thankyou internet) but just in case you haven't here are some nice UK based treats...


Roddy & Ginger make beautiful vintage inspired bags and homewares. I want pretty much everything in their lovely wee store. (via Bloesem) Gemma Correll makes awesome stuff. Seriously everything she does is dangerously cute and really fun. I LOVE these tattoo transfers (so pretty). And her matroishka badges are lovely too.



New badges
from Sir Kolakovic. King of slightly bizarre but always amazing illustrator merchandise (chocolate anyone?)

2 comments:

calico melton said...

i love love stuart kolakovic
i got one of his little vending machine delights from the Here galler- i cant bear to eat the chocolat tho! i am super excited to wear his tattoos! x

gemma correll said...

aw thanks for posting the tattoos :)
xx