Wednesday 6 May 2009

Zines and Fashion Show (uninspired title...fail)


Its been a bit quiet here recently what with preparation for degree show hang (next wednesday). Along with finishing up my projects and framing things and so on I've also just finished a tiny zine for Owl & Lion gallery's upcoming exhibition 'Story Motel'. Its linked to my Bury My Heart project (which you'll see more of very soon) and features more Native American drawings and so on. Some might be for sale soon.


I also got to see the ECA graduate fashion show today (albeit from the balcony with the rest of the students and not in the audience with everyone else) and it was great. Its always so inspiring to see the show and usually I leave wishing I could make clothes as beautiful as what I've just seen and this year was no exception.


More photos of both on flickr

No comments: