Tuesday 8 June 2010

Grey and White


I recently embarked on the mammoth task of putting together a publishing portfolio for myself (specifically book related work as opposed to personal work or childrens book work). It consists of mainly brand new work include series' of illustrations as well as designs for bookcovers. Above is one of my favourites for Wuthering Heights. There's more over on my flickr and i'll be adding extras up there a bit later.

We spent a wonderful day in Brighton for Jez's Birthday back in April. It was lovely. You should check out his recently updated shop by the way!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

High five though! Publishing a portfolio is tough!!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Nina Lindgren said...

beautiful drawing!

Rianna said...

isn't the burnt down pier really creepy but amazing to look at!
Rianna xxxxx

Fanny said...

You have a very personnal style !!

Come visit my jewellery website if you have some time!