Monday 11 October 2010

Christmas & Coveting



It seems far too early to be chatting about christmas cards but nevertheless here we are! These three are my Christmas cards for this year. They'll be on sale in packs of three (one of each) in a few days. Once I get round to packing them all into cellophane. Although it is, as mentioned, perilously early for festive things I'm putting them on sale this month so that lovely folk outside the UK can get theirs ordered in time to still be able to send them out! Makes sense eh?




Today I am wishing I didn't have giant feet and I could get me a pair of these super cute wellies from aigle (ok actually if by some miracle my feet did suddenly become normal size I'd probably go out any buy something more exciting than wellies...but they'd be on my list for sure.)





I am also wishing that the UK shipping on these nice, simple watches wasn't TWICE the price of the watch itself. Thats just plain stupid (americans who want to buy me presents? i want the purple or the grey please.)

8 comments:

Jen Collins said...

your cards look lovely! at the rate i'm going, i'm never going to get mine done, ugh.

i'm with you on that grey watch. it's lovely. they're so inexpensive too! shame about postage.

helicopter6 said...

You cards do indeed look lovely, particularly love the ice puddle leaping girl(!). Well done for getting so organised.

TONE LILENG said...

I love your cards. And I'm impressed by the fact that you've got them stocked up already!

And I see that the boots you love looks exactly like a old norwegian brands ones. They are called VIKING and was established in the sixties. If you google VIKING STØVEL for pictures you will find a lot. So then you will be able to buy them on the net. They make these for both men and women, so I guess they will have larger sizes. Good luck - and have a lovely autumn day.

Sophie Elm said...

Loving the christmas cards! I have a pair of those wellies. It was a difficult choice between those and the red pair I tell you! They are in fact quite generous in size I think... I guess it depends on how chunky the socks are! x

dani said...

lovely christmas cards!

Kate said...

it's so funny that they're Italian watches that "specialize in shipping to clients in USA" ha!

Sarah said...

i've been a fan of your illustrations for some time now but am very happy to have just stumbled upon your lovely little blog!

webury said...

Hi - I checked and they go up to a 42....(I work for www.aigleboots.co.uk) if that helps, give me a call 0800 083 6418 and ask for Annie