Saturday 9 October 2010

Eastwing Brochure


This is my spread from this year's Eastwing promotional brochure. Having been super unhappy with the work I submitted last minute (the result of a combination of having only just joined the agency two days before the deadline and a debilitating lack of confidence in whatever i was trying to do) I am happy to say that I'm far more satisfied with this year's efforts. The brochure for 2010/11 sees all the Eastwing illustrators take on certain dates within a month and illustrate the events on those dates. I did the Cheltenham Jazz Festival, The publication of the Great Gatsby and the great Fire and Earthquake of San Francisco.  



5 comments:

Janis said...

Lizzy - I love everything about these illustrations, so beautiful in every way... and I must say you captured SF perfectly!

mysterymoor said...

I love the great gatsby one! Will that be available as a print?

Anna Denise said...

Great work! I must say I do also very much like your work from last year, but this is great!

Anna said...

These are fantastic! Love all of them, but especially the girl readu Gatsby with a cat curled up on her lap. Makes me so happy :)

Wpyjess said...

oh i like the character expression, nice works !