Wednesday 20 July 2011

home-time


I'm off home to Plymouth for a few days as of tomorrow. I'm hoping that the weather manages a degree of goodness and my sister and I can head out for an adventure! At the very least I'm looking forward to books on the train and catching up with the family. In the meantime....


Jez did a great wee map of nice green spaces in London for lovely map makers  Herb Lester. You can get one in his shop.


If etsy could cough up a gift for me this week I'd like it to be this super simple necklace from Elephantine


I'll be back next week with big news to share!

7 comments:

Stepherz7 said...

since when was smeatons tower not red and white?! Do you ever cringe when saying you're from Plymouth? I find it gets slightly easier as the years go on! Learning to love it for its good parts, and just omit the bad parts. Barbican wins! and central park. Have fun back home!

Lizzy Stewart said...

since when was it a 'delightful centre for holidays'?!
i've made my peace with Plymouth now I think... its not somewhere i enjoy spending a great deal of time but i feel happy to have grown up somewhere near to so much nice stuff (sea! rivers! hills! yeah!).

Stepherz7 said...

Ah yeah, that too! I think I slightly upgraded by moving to Fal, and now Plymouth is kinda a lesser version... or maybe just different. There's more shops, but well, thats just bad for my wallet, and they aren't necessarily good. Nevermind!

Jenny Cox said...

Couldn't agree more guys. Gotta say, I do miss thoses hedges....

Anonymous said...

Big blog- Big Net,
Hey!
We're good"

indiatravelstours said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LittlePerson said...

I love so much simple jewel!!! I made one simple jewel for myself the other day^^