Friday 10 July 2009

Edinburgh Again


After an exhaustingly intense 24hrs in London meeting with various exciting people I have now returned to (sunny) Edinburgh where I intend to remain for a while (I've spent far too long on trains). It was nice to be at home even though (as this photo shows) the weather was a dismally pants most of the time. Got a couple of projects to get done this week as well as sorting out stuff for the Friction launch and finding a flat! Its a going to be a busy summer I think. In the meantime time for some nice things....


Beautifully simple image by Clare Owen. I saw her stuff at D&AD t'other week. Lovely quiet drawings.



I am crazy for everything in Anna Bond's portfolio. This is a pretty great bear. And her design work is ace too.

I LOVE Vanessa Jackman's street style blog, such lovely, summery photos. I've been stewing on starting an Edinburgh street style blog for a while...any Edinburgh types fancy helping out?

No comments: