Monday 16 November 2009

...

Really wish I was in Portland so I could go see 'Come Darkness', an exhibition/installation curated by Maria Alexandra Vettese. The collection of items on show are all incredibly beautiful, dreamy and arranged perfectly. Wish I was the lucky person who bought Lena Corwin's amazing bleach print.

Love this piece by Ron van der Ende. He uses scrap pieces of wood to make these beautiful photoreal collages. I love how strange the angles are and the nice dusky colours (via Man Make Home)

My gosh I LOVE these Marimekko dresses. The yellow patterned one especially, really beautiful (and a perfect shape too).

5 comments:

Victoria Stitch said...

the girl looks like a porcelin doll in those two bottom photos!

naa said...

I like everything that you uploaded. Especially the exhibition Come darkness and the last Marimekko dress... Divine eye-candy! :)

Kate said...

I wish I was the lucky one to snag that scarf too! I've never been to Portland, Maine, but if it's as cool as Portland, Oregon I'd be there pronto.

Janis said...

I wanted that bleach print too - such a beautiful print and nice technique.

jothompson said...

wow, thank you for alerting me to these dresses, stunning.