Thursday 8 July 2010

Etsy Escapades


Another day another gocco reprint. There'll be new stuff in the shop soon but for now I'm restocking some old favourites. This was my first bear drawing a couple a years ago and its now available as an a5 (148mmx210mm) biro-blue gocco print on recycled stock. Get yours here.


If you're browsing Etsy why not check out some of these gems, if I had cash to spare I'd be all over these for sure.....

Cute, fun porcelain watch by Misamimoko


Rabbit screenprint by Verity Keniger. Ok I admit I already have this but I love it.


Black Swan Giclee print by inaluxe. I love the combination of turquoise and coral. Really pretty.

3 comments:

carolyn alexander said...

Oh my, I LOVE this in blue. Could I paypal you directly? I'm not sure my etsy even works anymore.

Noah Gordon said...

Great!
I Love your Blue Bear!

misako mimoko said...

Hi Lizzy!
Thanks for featuring my fake watch on your lovely blog!
I'm happy you like it :)

So many beautiful inspirations on this place.
Hope you have a happy week!