Monday 5 July 2010

Where I'm Going and What I Wore

I'm looking forward to heading home on friday for ten days in glorious devonshire with my family. Excited about road trips with my sister and hopefully a few days that look a bit like this.

Had some time to kill whilst waiting for an email today so I thought I'd jump back on the 'what I wore today' bandwagon. I've missed doing these, more to come for sure. I only wish I'd chosen something a bit more exciting to wear today!

Along with the two colour gocco prints I've also added ten hand painted Wolf Dream prints to my Etsy store.

2 comments:

Soofiya said...

Love the drawing, and the yellow bag. Yellow bag=pretty cool! =)

Sadegh Mollaie said...

Hi
I really don't know how to say how much I like your works !!!
Thank you so much !! ^.^