Monday 12 July 2010

Updates

I did my first editorial for the New York Times at the end of last week. Its just a wee one in the letters section but in case you're interested you can see it here.


For those of you lucky enough to be in the fine city of Edinburgh on 24th July then be sure to pop by the Roxy Art House for the Made in the Shade Summertime Hop! This is the second Made In The Shade event in Edinburgh and I'll be running a stall with Ms Keniger selling all manner of treats. Its going to be a great day so I thoroughly recommend you come along if you can.

5 comments:

Joyti said...

O my goodness, congratulations on the editorial! How wonderfully exciting

●• Thereza said...

looks great Lizzy, go girl

wish i could be in edinburgh for this. would definitely stop by to say hello to you and Verity :( have fun!

Agathine said...

I just discover your blog and your work and i'm enchanted. Congratulations for this edito, it's great (well i haven't read it but i'm sure it is!). I really want to buy you some drawings on your etsy...
have a nice day

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lianne leeflang said...

Congrats on the editorial! I really like your blog.