Thursday 28 August 2008

The Night Life of Trees


I love these wrist worms by Smosch (aka the wonderful Sandra Juto). Those colours look so wonderful together.


Julie at Analogue showed me this book the other day. Its by three artists of the Gond Tribe of Central India and is filled with incredible drawings of trees each accompanied by a short paragraph of folklore. The entire book is screen printed on nice black paper. Definitely a future purchase I think. There are more photos and things at Book By Its Cover (who i forgot to mention a couple of weeks ago when they posted an interview with us)

ALSO! We're running pretty low on copies of 'I am the Friction' now (which is wonderful and baffling) so if you're still debating a purchase I reckon you should take the plunge (seriously. its a great book. really)

No comments: