Saturday 12 July 2008

Returned


Back from Barcelona as pale and english looking as when I left. Alas. I had a wonderful time though despite not speaking a word of spanish (to my shame) and not really being able to function effectively in thirty degree heat. Maybe some photos soon.



While I was away the ever awesome Meighan over at My Love For You Is A Stampede of Horses was nice enough to dedicate not one but two posts to my work. Which was a bit amazing. The first was about my worky work and the second was about I Am The Friction; a book that I've been working (for a wee while) with Jez that has FINALLY gone on sale (pick up a copy HERE). The book is split in two with one half being made up of short stories (written by Jez) inspired by my illustrations and the second half being illustrations inspired by stories. Its pretty great. If I do say so myself.


No comments: