Friday 6 June 2008

Sprechen sie deutsch?



We (Team illustration) have just returned from rather glorious trip to Berlin mainly comprising of ice cream and aimless wandering. A good time was had by all. Above are some very poor scans of photos I took on my lovely Lomo Smena Symbol camera, the abundance of blue sky and brutalist architecture make Berlin a perfect place for a bit of lomography. Rather embarrassingly we didnt achieve a lot in terms of cultural nonsense rather just had nose around and enjoyed the inexplicable heat. We did, however, become rather enamoured with an old photoautomat machine. Below are some rather special (!?) photos of Sarah and I. We were meant to get progressively messier in each one but as it is I just look a bit mental. Oh well.



more photos are (rather unwisely) posted on my flickr



No comments: