Saturday 15 November 2008

Fox Confessor


This evening I've been playing with homemade stamps inspired, of course, by the wonderful Lena Corwin and her book 'Printing By Hand'. I cut out my foam shapes and stuck them to an acrylic block and inked away. The bags look a bit festive (its the green I think) but I guess its just that time of year. Anyway the bags will be on sale alongside prints and so on at the GCM
christmas market at Mono in Glasgow on November 23rd. There'll be stuff on sale from the whole fourth year illustration gang and we've made a nice pack of screen printed christmas cards including designs from all of us to raise money for our degree show. If you're near Glasgow next Sunday you should definitely pop by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am SO SO SAD not to be able to make that! good luck with it, it sounds perfect and that bag is a beauty!