Saturday 15 November 2008

Plats



Oops. We indulged our inner fifteen year olds last night and went to see Death Cab For Cutie so I missed my final After School Club related post. Fail. So here it is.

Plats!
I love all the work coming out of the Plats gang at the moment, there's so much to see on their site. Emily and Sophia from the collective came by to talk about collaboration, curation and destruction and showed off some photos from their most recent exhibition in London (which looks great...sometimes Scotland is just too far away). They also bought along all manner of treat to buy from bags and prints to books, I was so sad to have put all the money I had into organising the event. Oh well. Above is an image from Emily's personal work (inverted pencil drawings are one of y favourite things) and below something from Sophia (nice ink).


No comments: